Friday, March 6, 2009

Strikingly good news from the PTR!

Aspect of the Pack now affects the whole raid, range extended to 40 yards.


Whee! No more Switching in parties. I've to do it alot in raids without a lock.

T.N.T. now affects Black Arrow
Trap Mastery now affects Black Arrow.


This got to be the best news I heard since I knew BA even existed... With points to spend in trap mastery it's no longer required to spend points in a less useful talent, Hawk Eye. Instead spec imba Shadow DoT DPS. I can hardly wait to test it out when it goes live, let's hope it stays this way.

The talent calculator on MMO Champion has been updated save for the TNT talent... But since one would spec in it anyway, it doesn't matter much.

My Spec, should the PTR be live now, now looks like this.

Lion, who is excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment