Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Glyph of TSA pt. 2

Taken from my post at EJ's.
WoWMeterOnline

The macro works as you can see. (I Fired a AiS at 20:41:59.859, prolly started spamming the button half a second earlier... Like shown here

The macro used was:

#showtooltip aimed shot
#show aimed shot
/cast [target=pettarget,exists] kill command
/cancelaura Abominable Might
/cancelaura Unleashed Rage
/cast aimed shot
/cast silencing shot

(Unfortunately no Enh Shammy in the raid.)

The intersting thing is that I didn't get my own TSA (despite recasting it after I got rebirthed) but my friends one.
I didn't fire enough AiS that raid to provide real solid data (Vezax and onwards is in SV), but I think the glyph works, given the fact you regain your own TSA and not you neighbour's.
It was by coincidence I discovered this because normally the other MM hunter wouldn't have had TSA.

I hope the data is somewhat useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment