Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ISS - Glyph of Chimera Shot liasons.

Remember what I said about Glyph of chimera Shot freeing the rotation up?

Well that has a far greater impact then I tought.

Recently MM has bccome top DPS, now 7/57/7 is the build to go, but when you alreadyhave those in your raid you can drop IHM and/or TSA. Quite logically you put the freed up points in ISS and Improved Barrage.

But what happends? Aimed and Arcane shots eat away all the precious procs. So By dropping Glyph of chimera Shot things get in order again and a steady CS - AiS - AS - SS*3 takes his rightfull place again.

I'm going to test this all out once we get past Vezax, a fight at which SV reigns supreme.

3 comments:

  1. I shall be raping your brain when I get my hunter up to 80 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im starting to think that MM hunterz getting cooler!

    ReplyDelete