Saturday, October 24, 2009

Troll, mon!

A week ago yours truly faction changed.

Toughts on Trolls:
Like:
-Look
-Godlike Racials (Beast Slaying <3)
-Machine Gun effect if RF+Beserking+Bloodlust are popped.

Dislike:
-Attracts Black orbs ><

Anyway, my gear has improved with three (!) pieces of 258 gear in a week time. If I add the Crafted chest in there +3* 34Arp gems, I'm at the softcap again. Hurray, hurray!

Best Upgrade: honestly 258 crossbow owns! 240 weapon DPS, win, win, win, win!

Now Gearpath:
Crusader's Dragonscale Breastplate
TWO HANDER FFS. I want to get rid of Marrowstrike.
A cloack would be nice, I prolly got the hit to make up for the loss.
Then filling up the caps: neck, hands, HC Death's Verdict to finish probably.

Note: I'm already ICC ready, but hey, going in ICC with Marrowstrike and Gloves of the Dark Exile, meh.

So yeah, Azlannagh, I mean Monck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment